Classes, workshops and groups at St. Paul’s are offered on Sunday Mornings, Wednesday Evenings and various times throughout the week. Don’t miss out. Sign up for any of our classes or groups by calling the church office at 442-5643.
- Oct 19, 2014It’s In There
- Oct 12, 2014Actually Christlike
- Oct 5, 2014The Eleventh Commandment
- Sep 28, 2014Separated By a Way of Believing, Joined By a Way of Living
- Sep 21, 2014God is Not Fair
- Sep 14, 2014Now What?
- Sep 7, 2014The Leadership Agenda
- Aug 24, 2014Brave Women = Better World
- Aug 17, 2014The Day Jesus Lost the Argument and Won the Day!
- Jul 27, 2014What If We Were Wrong?
Each month at St. Paul’s we collaborate with various groups in our church to address a different mission focus. We will be looking at ways to make a positive impact with regard to poverty, mental illness, Native American understanding, Veterans issues, etc. We invite you to identify a focus you are passionate about and see where God is calling you to transform the world. To learn more CLICK HERE.
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
512 Logan Street
Helena, MT 59601
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church welcomes all people of any age, gender, color, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, or disability into the full life and membership of this congregation.
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church is a Reconciling Congregation.